Birthday Cake scented candles in a clear glass jar and rose gold lid. Giving a huge 45 hour burn 🕯 These can be fully personalised and will come gift wrapped.

Birthday Candle

  • Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.  IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.  Contains BENZYL SALICYLATE. May produce an allergic reaction.

  • How to use

    Simply light your candle and let the scent fill the room. Always leave your candle to burn for 3-4 hours on the first burn. This will ensure the candle burns all the way to the edge of the tin and prevent tunnelling. Never leave a candle burning for 4 hours at a time.

    Safety Information

    Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from children and pets. Do not eat.